Re: Kopete & video

On Monday 08 January 2007 18:36, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 17:50 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > It's very frustrating.  Two or three years back I had gnomemeeting
> > working.  I used it for a linux to linux and for a linux to windows
> > session (netmeeting). I haven't needed it for a long time, so I've been
> > quite shocked to see how hard it is now.
> >
> > Anne
>
> Yep.
> Until it gets sorted out, try amsn.

Although I can send and receive video in amsn, there are still some problems.
The picture is very jerky, both in my preview and receive frames.  I know
that I have the firewall ports correctly opened and forwarded, and Test Port
gives me OK.  My friend may still have some firewall problems.  Have you any
ideas, please?

Anne