Re: How NSA access was built into Windows <OT>

I've skipped huge amounts of this thread, but I have thought about it.  If I
wanted to put a back door onto computers I wouldn't do it in SELinux.  The
code is scrutinised, and in any case only goes onto a relatively small
proportion of computers.  I'd put it into a FireFox extension.

Anne