Re: Fedora 7: The Linux Knight in Shining Armor?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:02:47 -0600
Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tom Horsley wrote:
>
> > Then provide a tool that lets you build your own ISO from
> > scratch with whatever rpms you want, starting with an editor
> > suggestion, or some list of your own favorites.
>
> Like pungi? (:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureUsePungi
> https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi
>
> -- REx

Almost, but we need integration with the livecd stuff as well
so you can build either an ISO for installing or a live CD for
testing (or just make the installation ISO also always be a
LiveCD as well - just need a magical filesystem that makes
a collection of rpms act like they are already expanded
and installed - another thing I don't want to do the work for :-).