Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 23:20 -0800, David Boles wrote:

> Rick Sewill wrote:
>
> <really BIG snip>
>
> > Normal folks are not on the Fedora mailing list.
>
> <another really BIG snip>
>
> Nice comment Rick. I like it. You appear to see what these wing-nuts do not
> see. This is NOT directed at you but at them.
>
> There are no normal folks that think that the NSA is spying on them through
> SELinux. The normal folks know what SELinux does. And why.

Ummmm... Selinux advocate=good     Selinux question=bad.  Yeah, got it.

> Hey folks the NSA does not have to spy on you, or me, this way. Your, and my,
> ISP has records of every site that you, I, have visited. From CNN to that
> kiddie p0rn site that you, or I, might have visited. They have every email
> that you, or I, have ever sent. And you want to worry about a security feature
> in Fedora? If they want to look at the contents of your, or my, harddrive they
> would just kick down your, or my, door and take it. Get real.

Yes you are right, it is time to lay down and die.  It's all for naught
anyway.

> Now please go to your room and play with your blocks until the nice man with
> your medicine arrives. And then you will feel all better. I promise.
>
> And remember  "All your base are belong to us"

Have you got any more useless cliche's or platitudes that you could
share with us, DB?  Perhaps some invaluable cut and run strategies?

If you have, or if you have any more advice about bending over and
voluntarily dropping our drawers, please post it to the MandrakeOT list
so we can carry on there.

LX