Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 09:43 -0600, Rick Sewill wrote:
> Could people please take this discussion to a selinux mailing list.
>
> Most people, including me, are ill equipped to contribute to a
> discussion on security.  Most people, including me, would have
> difficulty understanding, much less configuring, selinux parameters.
>
> All that is gained from continuing this discussion on this list, is to
> cast fear, uncertain, and doubt.

To be blunt, that sounds a lot like you're deliberately trying to avoid
finding out.  Rather than pay attention and maybe learn something.

Yes, it sounds like you're afraid to try and find out more.  Yes, it
appears you're uncertain what it's all about, and intend to stay that
way, because you doubt that you can follow it.

I read messages from the public lists.