Re: Laptop Keyboard Configuration

Jim Duda wrote:
When FC5 boots, the keyboard appears to work with gdm, I can use all the keys when attempting to login. I can successfully login. However, after X starts running, the right side of the keyboard doesn't work properly. All the keys appears as numbers. It's almost as if the right side of the keyboard is working like the number pad on a standard external keyboard.

It seems that the numlock is on. Switch it off using the appropriate key combination for your laptop. On my Acer it's Fn+F11(NumLk).

--
Regards
Vivek J. Patankar

Registered Linux User #374218