Re: (no subject)

Amy-Leigh Armstrong wrote:
Hi there

My name is Amy-Leigh im newbie i need some help with a problem/error I've
run into.  I keep getting a configuration error with trying to change or
edit my named files and i have checked my config files over and over again
but it keeps coming up with the same error.  it looks like a syntax error??
im running fedora core 5.

Can anyone help me please

Hi! Welcome to the community. We'll need more information about this problem, probably including the offending config files and definitely the error message you are getting. I noticed that some older named config files I had wouldn't work in the version of bind that comes with FC5, so I had to dig to find the problems. Maybe I can save you the pain.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator