Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 00:50 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Mon January 15 2007 11:38 pm, Ric Moore wrote:
> > Next time you're there, wave. Tell Elvis I packed some of that onion
> > relish he likes so much. I run the "Unidentified Fried Objects" catering
> > wagon to all of the Hollywood set crews working there at Area 51. The
> > Blue People have some strange culinary tastes, but have an entire
> > federal budget just to pay for their eats. I make out nicely. <g>
> >
> > BTW, They just love fried Snicker Bars. Go figure. Be sure to stop by.
> > You know my BBQ is the best. You might say it's "Out of this world!" Ric
>
> Here's what I would say: picture a guy with a beanie cap and a rotating
> propeller sticking out the top, a double thickness pocket protector with at
> least 4 different width sharpies, 5 different colored pens, and at least ten
> other objects sticking out, on his belt he's got various devices clipped all
> around and his pants are constantly riding down his rear cleavage but he
> doesn't really care, and for vision enhancement he's got a monocle with a
> handle - now, that's a guy who doesn't believe in conspiracies - he's just so
> wrapped up in himself, no one would ever consider conspiring on anything with
> that guy.
>
> Normal people conspire - it's the natural human condition, it's what makes us
> soar - for good, for bad, for money, for whatever. Humans conspire - it's not
> a pejorative except to clever nerds who don't have a social life...
>
> Oh, and the real poop on successful conspiracies is that the best ones are
> right in your face, right out in the open -

God, Claude... this is spooky! You sure you're not lurking in my
computer via some CIA trapdoor? I just wrote a rather serious longish
reply rant on just that. It became so long that I didn't dare post it,
but it was so good I kept it in drafts. I'll send it to you. <chuckles>

Lucky you!

Yes, I DO have brakes, they just fade from time to time. <g> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net