Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On Mon, January 15, 2007 09:27, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 15 January 2007 15:59, Claude Jones wrote:
>> > One thing I can tell for sure: There is still a noticible group of
>> Linux
>> > users in Europe, for whom this incident and the NSA's involvement into
>> > SELinux is an argument for "not choosing" Fedora.
(clipped)
> That reads as though Fedora is the only one employing SELinux.  I'm sure
> that's not so, and I've definitely seen it proposed in magazines as the
> way
> forward that will become a de facto standard.

It certainly is not, but from having tried a number of other distros
lately, it is definitely the one it's most integrated into as of yet I
think.  However, most of the distros that don't have it, if you poke
around their website you find where they talk about the status of
integrating it in.  So, it looks like the distros that don't have it yet,
will have it SOON.