Re: documents to go and linux

On 15/01/07, jack wallen <jlwallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i have an SD card in the phone but i do not have an SD card reader.
guess that would be the easiest thing to do eh?

If you can upload it to the web then you could downlaod it with the
phone's browser. Or better yet, if the Palm has internet access, you
can download it directly.

If you want, send me the file. I'll send to you (not to the list, of
course) a URL where you could download it.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/342/men_at_work.html
http://liriks-song.com