FC6: SCIM setup with Korean, how to change toggle key

Hi,

I have installed FC6 with SCIM support for Korean
hangul alphabet. This seems to work fine.

Korean keyboards have a special key for switching
the alphabet; it's the 'han/young' key next to the
spacebar. Windows apps use this key for language
switching.

To make it easy for Windows users, I'd like to
configure SCIM to also use that special key for
switching, instead of its default 'alt-space'.

With xev, I figured out that the keycode for this
special 'han/young' key is 210.

Can someone tell me how to tell SCIM to use that
special key 210 for switching alphabet?

Thank you.
Rob.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.