Re: FC6 Ipod Nano Shuffle

I too am fighting with getting an iPod nano to mount.  I'm using KDE
and when I attach the iPod via USB an icon pops up on the screen, but
it won't mount the iPod giving the error message "Method "Mount" with
signature "ssas" on interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume"
doesn't exist" I only got this far after following the hints in
http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?p=717172#post717172

I think it may be related to a bug in HAL which they were discussing
in ubuntu forums https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hal/+bug/66068

Chris