Re: disable scroll mouse

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 08:07 -0800, Skunk Worx wrote:
I really dislike the default behavior of the pointer and scroll mouse
on Fedora.

For example if I have two applications open, and slide the mouse from one to the other, the focus does not follow. I am okay with that, stay with me.
In Gnome this can be changed by going to: System->Preferences->Windows

No that's not it.

You are thinking of focus-follows mouse, which is a different issue. I have it off, and the pointer, when scrolling with the mouse wheel, is both focusing and selecting children of unfocused windows.

Windows and mac do not exhibit this dangerous behavior. And this is potentially dangerous. I definitely do not expect a scrolled mouse pointer to auto focus and select widgets without a click on my part!

---
John