Re: openoffice weirdness on x86_64

on 01/11/2007 09:49 AM oleksandr korneta wrote:

on 01/11/2007 03:54 AM Fernando Apestegui'a wrote:

Doesn't seem to happen here; the menus work just fine.  Same arch and
version of OpenOffice.

Jonathan
The same is working fine for me with that arch and version.

alright, let's add some more details. Which WM/DM are you, guys, using? The problem, I described, happens under fluxbox. And now I'm thinking that it is worth to try it under gnome (which is also installed on that machine). I'll report the results later.

Unfortunately my suggestion is confirmed. openoffice works fine under gnome on the same machine. All the menu pop exactly where expected. Seems like I'll have to start bugging fluxbox people with this problem.

Thanks you all anyway,

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./