Preparing FC6 on ASUS A8N-VM CSM with nVidia chipset

(my apologies if this arrives to the list twice, my ISP seems to have
problems today)

Hello,

I have been asked to upgrade with FC6 x86_64 a computer with an ASUS
A8N-VM CSM motherboard, with GeForce 6150 and nForce 430 chips for on
board video, Ethernet and SATA controller.

If I understand correctly, I have to pass some special settings and/or
drivers from nVidia during, or immediately after installation, in
order to have full support for all the components above.

May I ask you, before attempting the installation, to help me put
together a detailed list of all these things to do, in the right
order? Ie which drivers download before install from where, which
options to use for the kernel and/or during installation...

I'll post the final list and an install report here when I'm done, if
needed.

Thank you in advance,
Marco

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73