Re: Fedora 6 is not able to install in PIII, 256MB SD RAM, 1.3GHz

Just Do it wrote:
For me.... the only preferable option to change OS not my old PC (any way I have to do the hardware upgradation...but not now)..... If Xubuntu could run so smoothly....why not fedora...there should be something....I have to figure out....??? When Window XP work well in my PC...why not FC 6??? I want to change from Window XP to Linux....lets hope what happen??

On 1/11/07, *Temlakos* < temlakos@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:temlakos@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Just Do it wrote:
    > if u suggesting me to upgrade to 512MB...then I am really sorry...
    > I have to throw my 2 128MB stick...and purchage 2 256MB ram or 1
    512MB
    > ram...
    > I am planning to completely upgrade the system..and these day it is
    > hard to find and 256MB SD ram...
    > But that should be the last option.......
    Well, what can I say? I "throw away" too-small memory all the time.
    That's progress.

    Why not check with http://www.4allmemory.com/

    They're my vendor of choice, for RAM, HDD's, and anything else along
    that line.

    As I say: juice up that motherboard with /all the memory/ that it can
    carry. I learned that my first day in systems-analytic school.

    Temlakos