Trying to do updates

I'm having a lot of problems trying to update my system. The latest
being this error message

 *** Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: livna

software updater won't start and gives same message. Yum from the
command line gives similar message. I set up the livna repository by
typing in the command from their web site ("rpm -ivh
http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-6.rpm";) and all was working up to
about a week or so ago. I have managed to do most of the updates from
the other repositories and now kaffeine is broke and won't work with my
dbvt card complaining about codacs and couldn't find demux, I suspect
due to the livna address being broke. How do I fix the livna problem?