Re: I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors, preferrably Opteron.

linux <linux <at> celticblues.com> writes:
> I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors,
> preferrably Opteron, on which to install FC6-x64..  Any suggestions?
> recent NVIDIA graphics would be a definite bonus.

Intel GMA950 onboard graphics are much better supported on Fedora though,
because they have Free (Open Source) drivers for 3D acceleration available.
There are laptops with a 64-bit Core 2 Duo CPU and GMA950 graphics. (The Core 2
Solo/Duo/Quad/Extreme supports EM64T, which is Intel's name for AMD64, the
first-generation Core Solo/Duo doesn't.)

        Kevin Kofler