Re: applet-sensors

On 1/5/07, Michael Klinosky <mpk2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric Donkersloot wrote:
> Right-click on the panel in Gnome where you want the applet, then click
> on 'Add to panel'. Look for 'Hardware Sensors Monitor'.
> You probably want to install & configure lm_sensors as well.

Cool! Actually, I 'discovered' that already (on my own - good for a
newbie!) - I used it to install a dial-up modem control on another machine.

I used the gui installer; it found that I needed some other files
(lm_sensors was one of them) and installed them.

I added it to the panel, but, instead of some icon or whatever, it
states "No sensors found!" I take it that the MB doesn't sport those
sensors. Is that correct?

Hi,

Check this, page I think it will work for Fedora also.
http://www.go2linux.org/administrator/index2.php?option=com_content&sectionid=0&task=edit&hidemainmenu=1&id=22

regards,

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."