Re: fuse problem after update

On 1/5/07, Paulo Cavalcanti <promac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I read the solution to this in the ntfs-3g web site but I don't want
> to compile the module by myself (just I would like to keep all my
> system consistent with the RPM database if possible).

> The point is that this worked fine, but the last update broke it.

> Any help here?

In fact, creating the module does work.
I built a kmdl rpm for me. You can try do the same (or a kmod if you
prefer),
if you do not want to install over the original kernel module.

Well the point is that after an update, some features of my system
doesn't work (fuse in this case...). I think this is not good.

The other option is going back to the previous version of ntfs-3g.

/Paulo Roma