Re: A really good article on software usability

Since you ask, here are my reactions to some of it:
Anne

One more I'm sure you'll agree with:

"That question makes little sense to computer novices accustomed to
working with typewriters or pen and paper, he said."

Who in the past 10 years (15 even) has used a typewriter?  Very, very
few people I am certain.  That statement does nothing to support his
position.  Pen & paper, sure we still use that (albeit not as much
now).

Jacques B.