Re: totally off topic email question

On 03Jan2007 12:06, Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Gene Heskett wrote:
| >>Perl is available for windows in the most obvious place you would
| >>look for a perl download.
| >
| > cpan I'd assume then?
|
| Well, that's a little like looking for rpm in a yum repository.  I was
| thinking of perl.com.

Well, yum repositories do tend to include rpm:-)
And in fact www.cpan.org offers binary perl download for many platforms.
There's a link on the front page to this:
  http://www.cpan.org/ports/index.html

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

People who only point out the problems are the biggest problem in the US today
        - jh4y+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (John William Hollis, III)