Re: So what do we do now?

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Saturday 30 December 2006 16:17, Jim Cornette wrote:
George Hare wrote:
What happens now ? Will something new come down the pike? Where will
you all go? You all have been a great group, supportive and helpful. I
even gleaned some insight from the flame wars ;-). Thank you all.

George Hare
What is this posting in relation to? What is changing?
Jim

Hi Jim. I think this is to do with the demize of Fedora Legacy, and George ha inadvertantly posted to the wrong list.

Nigel.
--
The last time I saw him he was walking down Lover's Lane holding his own
hand.

Thanks Nigel! I thought he was talking about any number of possible items from personal financial issues to the next possible leader of some nation. :-)

May the New year be better than expectations.
Jim

--
The Second Law of Thermodynamics:
	If you think things are in a mess now, just wait!