Croquet

Is anyone playing with this? It seems that the Windoze and Mac users
have latched onto this Open Source Program, that shares codebase with
"Second Life", the wildly popular commercial Virtual Reality world.
Croquet is the toolkit that builds objects and VR worlds. And, it's
free! Check it out...

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.html

I'm running into an issue where it doesn't see openGL as installed. I
hope we can get Fedora users to adopt into this project. I can use the
help!! If anyone is into this, please drop me a line. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net