Re: Optoma EP 750 Projector on Fedora Core 6

On Fri, December 29, 2006 10:45 am, lists-fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello, Everyone
> I am attempting to get an Optoma EP 750 projector operating with Fedora
> Core 6.

Hello, Again
I have got this Mostly figured out.  But I cannot remember the error that
I get when I attempt to start Lyricue_server.  Something about "cannot
initialize gtk2-perl bindings"  But I think that that might be a Lyricue
specific issue.  Nonetheless, if I need your able assistance, you will be
hearing from me :)

Steven P. Ulrick