Re: submissions to list were lost....

I understand the HTML issue.  I didn't realize I was sending HTML and
have turned it off in ALL my mail clients up until I started using
gmail and outlook web mail at work (no choice in the matter).  Saw the
text option and will MAKE SURE I don't send HTML to the list again.
Did not see a default setting for gmail to prevent sending HTML.
Again sorry for the HTML junk to the list (adds more noise).