Re: Grub wont boot Windows?

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:53:36 -0500
Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which looks ok to me.  However when I get the splashscreen that asks to "press any key"
nothing happens?  I can press Enter or the Space Bar and it ignores the keyboard and contiues
conting down until the FC6 boot process begins.

That sounds more like the keyboard isn't working than like grub has
a problem. If it is a usb keyboard, I think grub can't talk to it
without BIOS support for usb keyboards.

You missed the end of the message!

       The user [not me] had plugged the keyboard into the ps2 mouse
       connector. The mouse was connected to a usb port.  The keyboard
       would not work until FC6 booted after which everything appeared
       to work normally.  Once the proper connections were restored
       things returned to normal.

Thanks for the response.

Bob Goodwin