Re: FC6 Install Hangs

Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
When I try to install Fedora Core 6 the last message that prints to the
console is:
23:19:06 INFO : no /tmp/fcpconfig; not configuring zfcp

After that nothing happens. Anaconda is using 100% of the CPU. The same
thing happens in graphical and text modes, with and without askmethod.
Does anybody know what anaconda is doing at this point?

I have no idea as to why you are seeing this error. Did you get a prompt to enter the information?

They show the manual entry way also.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/s390-multi-install-guide/s1-s390info-zfcp.html

Jim