Re: Help for firefox neededhelp for firefox needed

Firefox 1.5 is old. Maybe you should download and free firefox2!
good luck
greetings
jonas

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Wednesday 27 December 2006 03:25, Ric Moore wrote:
On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 18:01 -0600, Chris Mohler wrote:
Odd, I can't get it working in FC6 (Firefox 1.5.0.8) either.

I had the same error message as the OP until I removed mplayerplug-in
and installed realplayer10GOLD.bin.  Now, the player just "sits
there", and never loads a song.

I disabled the adblock extension, but that didn't help.

If you click on the 'help' button on the player, it provides
instructions for Linux - what are we missing?
Man, I haven't a clue. I'm using FF2.0 and dnloaded Realplayer10GOLD.bin
and nadda. So i erased the mplayer plugin and all I got was a bunch of
streaming ads, which appeared to work quite well. As a matter of Fact, I
don't see what chance a song has on that site for all the streaming ads.
I plugged my mplayerplugin back in and vow to never visit this site
again. Check out Amir Diab for great Egyptian music. I can hardly read
the title in the video but it looks like Wala Ala Kala, or something
close to that. I love it. Make you wanna dance, somebody stop me! Ric

Hi Ric. Got a link to any Egyptian music radio stations? I havn't a hope on dialup with videos.

I don't know what the problem is with Firefox, and FC6, and musicindiaonline. On FC5, with Firefox-1.5.0.9-1.fc5 the default player was the helixplayer, and I installed the flash-plugin, and Sun's SDK, which both showed up ok. The indiamusic site obviously wouldn't do zilch with helixplayer, so installed realplayer10GOLD.bin, where I usually put it in /usr/local. Firefox's about:plugins still shows helixplayer, but the indiamusic site now plays tunes when clicking on the "Radio MIO" box with the big tx antenna, and then on one of the "listen" boxes. Thankfully there's no streaming adds on the radio mio page. I don't know how this relationship between helix player and realplayer works. It sort of looks like when I installed realplayer, it's nphelix.so overwrote the helixplayer version of nphelix.so, but what do "I" know.

Nigel. Listening to Indian music in the North of France, just to prove to myself that Firefox/Realplayer are really working on FC5.
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net