Re: VOTE

Terry Polzin wrote:
goto was also used in COBOL before "perform x thru y" became the common way of coding the procedure division. I think it's also used in fortran as well.

There is actually a goto in many languages, including C, C++ and I think Java, but if you use goto in your C program, your colleagues are liable to break your arms and knee-caps, knock out your teeth and poke out your eyes with a corkscrew and actually get away with it on grounds of justifiable self defence.