Re: buildreq

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> The subject line is the name of an rpm-utils package file, and it
> surveys a src tree and builds a list of dependencies suitable for
> use with rpmbuild.
>
> Unfortunately it appears this package has not been made available to
> fedora users...
>
> Anybody know where I can get it in rpm format?

Is the rpm-utils package maintained anymore?  Googling doesn't take me
to anywhere that looks like a current source for it (but it's an
unholy hour here, so perhaps I'm looking right past it :).

When building packages I usually just get the specfile cooked up and
then give rpmbuild -bc a whirl.  If I'm missing things configure will
say so and then I can add it.

water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody.
    -- mark twain