Re: NVidia TNT2 AGP 128-BIT 3D Graphics Card And Compiz

Hi Jeffrey
Had similar setup (Dell + Nvidia card) with the same problem.
Solved it by installing the nv driver from livna.
Have you tried using the driver from rpm.livna.org?
To install the repo to yum:
rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-6.rpm

Then:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/#nvidia --> follow the instruction here to install and get the driver up and running.