Gnome-mail-notification Summary position ??

Hi;

I like and use the Gnome-mail-notification in my taskbar.  However I
have never been able to get it to do three things.

1) In preferences I gives me the option of choosing the position of the
Summary popup.  I have choosen 'Top Right'.  It never pops up on the top
right.  It seems to be almost at random. It certainly has a keen sense
of where on my screen I am currently working -- and opens there.  For
reasons of habit, I seldom work on the Top Right (others may have other
dead spaces in their viewing range) so I want the Summary to open 'on
top' in the 'top right' hand corner of my screen.

2) On random occasions the width of the Summary is far greater ( more
than double ) the warranted size from the content of the messages.

3) On the Summary and the Tool Tip features I would like to have more
preferences control over the display of 'Mailbox:' (alias should be
availabe rather than the long Mail Box name). 'From:', 'Subject:' and
'Sent:'

By the way, 'Display Test Popup;' always displays on the Top Left even
if another postion was chosen.  The test is not much use if users do not
have a greater choice of what and where the test is displayed.

I am using FC6 and Gnome 2.16.0

--
Regards Bill