Matthew Benjamin wrote:
Can someone tell me how to configure domain masquerade to actually work
in sendmail. I have changed the entries in sendmail.mc
<http://sendmail.mc> and ran make to no avail. The entries I have
changed are the listed below in sendmail.mc <http://sendmail.mc> (this
listing is the generic listing)...
dnl # masquerade not just the headers, but the envelope as well
dnl # masquerade not just @mydomainalias.com <http://mydomainalias.com>,
but @*.mydomainalias.com as well
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomainalias.com <http://mydomainalias.com>)dnl
Why not show your "not working" sendmail.mc instead of the generic one.
What you have changed things to.
Makes it kind of hard to diagnose anything if the relevant information
We all have the generic one on our machines when we install sendmail. I
don't really see the point of posting that one.