Re: OS Future now that Fedora Legacy defunct

I think the question I'm more interested in the answer to is; will
somebody be picking up Legacy?

They state "The current model for supporting maintenance distributions
is being re-examined." which doesn't actually explain what the problem
with the old method was..
People, hardware, hosting, donations??

Legacy is quite handy as we know, and it'll be nice to see it up and
running again.