re: Install FC6 but not successful, dead loop

> How much system memory do you have on your computer?

I have 256M system memory, and 32M for display adapter. So there is 224M
Bytes left.

Russell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to install FC6, but installing process cannot finish. I check CPU
> call be occurred.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> BR
> Russell

If you are talking about a dead and not progressing install and anaconda
is at near full CPU usage, there is a bug where low amounts of memory
will just seem to halt.

How much system memory do you have on your computer?

Jim

--
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
		-- Joe Walsh