Re: FC6 VPN

On 12/18/06, Jim Douglas <jdz99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can I use OpenSSH with the above software?  I just finished setup and
configuration of OpenSSH when I saw this post on VPN.

  I only need to access one remote Linux box at a time.

Thanks,
Jim

Sure it could though OpenSSH is considered "secure" by most.  You
could add OpenVPN as an extra level of security, though I've never
done that.

          -Mike