'Totem could not play 'mms' Message.

I have never succeeded in playing video clips from CNN.

The most recent error message has been

	Totem could not play 'mms

	no URI handler implemented for 'mms'

Are such handlers available anywhere?

Previously I was getting messages that the sound system was already in
use (it wasnt) and that totem needed a sound mixer.

I dont have the exact error message for that one, but any help there would
be nice too,- Im sure that if I make it thru the above error, the old one will
reappeaer.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx