Re: How to install Java/Frefox in FC6 -

I have a similar problem. I can't get java to work in my browser but it is installed and works great from the command line. Firefox shows it as installed but applets do not work and the test site does not work.

It was working and I decided to install Sun's 1.6 JDK. I installed jpackage-util version 1.7b, installed Sun's 1.6 JDK rpm and then installed the jpackage for 1.6. The compiler works, the run time works but not in Firefox. I don't know how to test Open Office but if somebody knows I'll try that too.

I looked at the links and they are all correct.

Any ideas where to start?

--
Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/linux/