FC6 dual head problems with mouse cursor

Greetings

A while back I posted about this and I was wondering if anyone has a solution. I have a dual head FC 6 system. I have it setup so that my desktop is "extended" onto the second monitor. The problem is that when I move the mouse to the second monitor the mouse cursor doesnt "update". For example when I mouse over a link inside firefox it should turn into a hand and it doesn't, or when I move to the edge of a window it doesn't turn into the double headed arrow.

This is really annoying because it is hard to tell where the mouse actually is since the OS seems to think it changed but it isn't displayed as such.

I am desperate any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Troy