or51132 module for ATSC vs tvtime/kdetv

Greetings;

I have built and loaded the or51132 module which supposedly enables the
reception of north american ATSC signals on a pcHDTV-3000 card.

Unfortunately, neither tvtime nor kdetv acknowledge the capability, or its
not properly installed with a simple 'modprobe or51132' statement.  They
both seem to work just fine with analog NTSC however.

Presently I've been loading all those modules in my rc.local file, like
this, since about 2.6.11 when all this was suddenly broken and it took
this to get it working again:
----
modprobe -r cx88-dvb cx8802 cx8800 cx88-alsa cx88xx
modprobe cx88xx tuner=60
modprobe cx8800
modprobe cx8802
modprobe cx88-dvb
----

And I've loaded the or51132 module from the cli since booting, but before
calling either tvtime or kdetv.

Do I need to modify the order of this, or if this isn't the correct
methodology, what is the approved method?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)