AverTV DVB T USB2

Any hardware gurus out there? How Do I get my AverTV DVB T USB2 working.
Checked the hardware browser and it seems to see it as a Avertv 800 and loads
the dvb-usb-a800 driver. The blue light on the usb tv box does not come on
and none of the tv programs, such as TVTime or Kdetv see any input.
Regards John
--
registered Linux user number 414240
Guy Fawkes the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and