Re: FC6 - FATAL : module acpi_cpufreq not found

I have the same message on one of my boxes, which didn't happen on FC5 but the boot process continues fine, so I ignore it.
If the process hangs while reaching starting xend. Boot to level 3 or 1 and run:
chkconfig --level 35 xend off
sync; sync;sync
reboot
You should be fine by then if the problem is caused by the xend daemon.
Regards

Linux user number 433512
Free as in Freedom:
http://counter.li.org