Re: Cant build Kernel under Fedora6

Reg Clemens wrote:
El Jueves, 14 de Diciembre de 2006 23:19, Reg Clemens escribió:

OK, this is probably a known problem to everyone else, but I dont see
the fix in scanning the newsgroup or problems with Fedora6.

When I try to build a kernel, and do a 'make xconfig' I get the messages

  < errors deleted>

Did you try menuconfig? If you're succesfull using menuconfig now you will realise that it's a graphical problem, that's all.
If not, we should look for the problem seriusly :-)
Best regards
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

OK, make menuconfig works.
But it sure would be nice to have xconfig back...

Looks familiar.

I couldn't use "make xconfig" until I did a "yum install qt-devel". Just used it am building a new kernel as we speak.

:m)