Sun Java 6, ALT-GR and dead keys

I installed the new Sun JDK1.6.0 yesterday, everything works fine and it
is much quicker than previos versions of java (both Sun and Gnu ones).

The problem is that I no longer can write tilde on my Swedish keyboard
in a fully patched FC6.

It works fine in FC4 using xorg-x11-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2.1 so I don't think
its a java problem.

Anybody else that have similar problems using dead keys with the new
java 6?

To type tilde on a swedish keyboard you type AltGr+^ followed by
space, or AltGr+^ followed by ^. Ther might be other AltGr combinations
dead key combinations to check out in other languages.

BTW, this was totally broken on Sun JDK1.5 and earlier, so don't bother
testing if you havn't upgraded to java 6.

Regards
Uno Engborg