Re: Anaconda Update?

Sean Bruno wrote:
On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 18:12 +1100, David Timms wrote:
Sean Bruno wrote:
I found this great how to:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Updates

But I can't seem to find anaconda updates anywhere.  Is there an obvious
place that I am missing, or is this type of update not being used?
A full search on the wiki points out three links:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Updates?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=updates.img&fullsearch=Text

There is a link to Bugs/FC6Common, that has a link to an updated xxx-updates.img

DaveT.

Is there an intention that this be used to fix anaconda problems post
release?
I don't know for sure, but if you remove the actual file name from the path provided and then sort the folder by date, you'll see that it is in fact quite new.

DaveT.