Re: print interface for evolution

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:43:04 +0100, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When a message is to be printed in evolution, it calls an interface with
an entry like settings - configure:
After a click on the configure a submenu is displayed with a box duplex,
which is always selected. This gives me problems with some printers. when
deselected, the select comes back after loging off en loging back in.

Is there a way to definitely unselect this box or to connect another
print-interface?

Thanks
--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba

That is strange. When I print in evolution it gives me a choice between:
1. Create a PDF document
2. Genetic Postscript printer (default)
3. my default printer set by cups or lpoptions.
Both option 2 and 3 print to my default printer.

If you go more down then you will see this
settings - Default - Configure
Clicking on Configure will lead you to the little window with this 'duplex' option.
--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba