Re: Re: Updating FC6 x86_64

I asked:

Andrew Ritter wrote:
> Actually, I have logged on as root to run yum update.  Using su and the root
> password shouldn't produce a different result.

I was hoping to get an error message out of you...

Incidentally, you're sending messages out to the Internet as HTML and
plain text, but the plain text versions aren't doing quoting properly --
there's nothing to distinguish my text from yours.

Could you fix your e-mail settings?

Thanks,

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | The betting public are on average complete idiots (see
aprilcottage.co.uk | also lotteries for examples) and are uniformly