ATI drivers.

Hello,

I would like to install the ATI drivers for FC 6, I tried from livna,
but I have a problem while loading so I have not 3D accel. Can you
point me to any good, straight forward document to install the ATI
drivers?

With that, could I run AIGLX?

In addition, with the standard ati radeon drivers included with
Fedora, I have a problem when my system goes to suspension. When it
wakes up, I have some noise around the windows, like strange lines
around there.

Anybody with the same problem?

Best Regards