Re: codecs

HI to all and particular thanks to Amadeus W. M. for your patience and
direction on the codec files and other bits and pieces..

Well - I found success to my problem which simply was the installation
of a file called "mediaplayerconnectivity" found in
Mozilla>tools>extensions.  I search for and installed that file and
BINGO!!  The video stuff now works perfectly through Mozzila.  And
everything still works fine in Konqueror as well.

So that is it.  I will send another note to the 'list' as well,
detailing this find..

Thanks again..

--
Ted Gervais